Exchange Active Sync Contacts IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. LFCyaadie

LFCyaadie New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone. Convert from TouchPro 2 to EVO 4G. Wirelessly sync with an Exchange server for Outlook from my office. For some reason, I keep getting an Exchange sync error for Contacts only. Mail and Calendar work fine, but I do not see Notes and Tasks. Hmmm. I have not yet tried syncing usb with my computer (basically because I'm scared to try). I'm hoping someone will take pity on the newbie and help me out.
    Thanks much in advance. Cheers.
    LFCyaadie YNWA

Advertisement
  2. Misbehavin'

Misbehavin' Well-Known Member

Notes and Tasks do not currently sync through Android. For Tasks, you can use the calendar function if it works for you, or download a third party app that supports like Touchdown. I don't think even Touchdown supports Notes though.

I would try deleting and the recreating your Exchange account on the handheld to see if that fixes the issue with your contacts.

3. cdmag

cdmag Member

This is interesting because my Samsung Moment would sync my outlook tasks, but the EVO doesn't.

4. Misbehavin'

Misbehavin' Well-Known Member

I'm not familar with the Samsung Moment, but I would assume that Task Syncing would likely be something they added on top of Android.

5. Wadester

Wadester Well-Known Member

I had this happen with my Exchange Calendar causing sync errors. I deleted and re-created the account and it went away.