Exchange active sync (work email) calendar events not synching with google calendarSupport

Last Updated:

1. serenityseeker

serenityseeker Active Member This Topic's Starter

I did a search but cant seem to find an answer. I finally got my work email set up through active sync. Is there a way to get the calendar events to show up on my google calendar?

I use calendar pro which I love. I don't know if there is a work around or I am just not knowledgable enough to understand it.

A for instance would be that my work email gives me an event or invite...it will show up on the phones calendar but not on my google calendar/events. (my google notification each morning may say "no events scheduled for the day" but phone calendar/calendar pro will show it)

I would really appreciate any help or info.

Advertisement
  2. serenityseeker

still looking for any help here

3. gcbzzzz

gcbzzzz New Member

google's android 2.1 (and maybe later ones) does not support calendar on active sync.

it's broken. feel free to try to return your phone to them and get one with HTC's android, which do support calendar.

4. serenityseeker

I have an HTC incredible...sorry I should have noted that.

5. KE4NYV

KE4NYV Well-Known Member

Sorry to drudge up an old thread, but I have this exact same problem. Was there ever a solution to it?

Anytime I get a meeting invite through ActiveSync and accept it, it shows up on my phone's calendar, but will not sync back to my online Google calendar. If I add the event through the phone's calendar or online, they sync. However, there is no sync when the event is originated through ActiveSync.

A solution to this would really make my Incredible even more useful!