exchange activesync slow after going to sleepSupport

Last Updated:

1. Jabul

Jabul Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone had the problem of the exchange/activesync not pushing email like it should after the phone goes to sleep?

If the phone is awake than I don't have any problems. Email comes immediately and quickly. If it falls asleep for more than 10 minutes or so it'll push email a good 10-15 minutes late.

I read a couple people had similar issues and the only advice people gave was to ensure that the mobile network box was checked on. People also said to ensure "enable always-on mobile data" is checked as well. Both are but I'm still having these issues. It happens with both the regular exchange interface and I also tried touchdown but it does the same thing.

Am I alone here?

Advertisement
  2. Jabul

bump...any ideas on what might be the problem?

3. Aussie

Aussie New Member

i have noticed the same thing with my Desire..my old iphone always got emails straight away but once the desire goes to sleep they dont get pushed for anywhere from 3-20 mins later. but gmail always comes through straight away. it has to be a sync issue with sleep...

4. Jabul

same here...gmail goes instantly but exchange gets delayed during sleep. very irritating!

5. Aussie

Aussie New Member

i have contacted HTC just now by phone and they said they have not heard of this issue !..
    so now they have.. i have also emailed there support just in case..
    lets see what happens !