Exchange Calendar Events Being Duplicated - Help Please

Last Updated:

1. muhcells

muhcells Member This Topic's Starter

Im currently running Adrenylines 2nd wave ROM. For some reason, all of me recurring exchange calendar events are showing up multiple times. I cant find any consistency. Some show up 20 times in the daily agenda.

I did a factory wipe and reloaded the ROM. pulled my SD card and reconfigured the exchange account. same thing, with even MORE duplicates.

I did another factory wipe and loaded Vanilla...configured the exchange account again. went into the clean calendar and as it synced, same thing...TONS of duplicate entries.

On my PC, my exchange calendar does not show any duplicates...it is as it should be.

I also tried going into the Applications settings and did a "clear data" on all calendar related Apps. As soon as the sync occurred, it still duplicated the events.

I didnt have this problem running the stock ROM and radio. I have tried everything I can think of and have read.

I love froyo, but I absolutely live and die by my exchange calendar. Any advice? Im not ready to give up and revert...thx in advance.

Advertisement
  2. muhcells

ok...i thought this would resolve my calendar problem.

i reverted to the earlier version of hboot and went entirely back to stock. old radio and stock rom. removed my sd card to ensure that calendar data would not be pulled. configured my exchange account and sure enough...MULTIPLE DUPLICATE CALENDAR ENTRIES!

oh well...worth a try. i am at a loss as to what would fix this.

3. JustDroid

JustDroid Well-Known Member

Looks like this is pretty common. Can you log in to your work Exchange webmail page and see if there is a listing for your Droid, and see if there are multiple entries for your Droid?

I do not use the Exchange email features but I did do some research:
    duplicate Exchange calendar entries on droid - Google Search=

Also, is your company using Exchange 2007, or 2010? I've seen posts where it doesn't happen on 2007 but does on 2010, and vice-versa.

4. muhcells

thx for the response. i log into the webmail page and there are not duplicates. there are no duplicates on my mac using entourage, on my pc using outlook or on my ipad calendar. just my Dinc. problem is, i rely on my Dinc more than all the other devices put together!

thanks for the link...i'll read up.

im not sure what exchange version of exchange the company is on. i'll find out tomorrow.