Exchange calendar on 2.2Support

Last Updated:

1. pattyg

pattyg New Member This Topic's Starter

I am a relatively new Motorola Droid user who updated to 2.2 yesterday when I got the official notification. Now my work calendar (Microsoft Exchange) is no longer on my phone. It was an icon on my home screen, now I can't find it, and can't figure out how to get it back. Help?!?

Advertisement
  2. rcrow490

rcrow490 Member

Unfortunately, the Motorola corporate calendar is not included in 2.2.
    You have to use the Google calendar app.
    Just add your corporate account.
    It still keeps your accounts separate, but they're all displayed together. :-(
    Hopefully, someone will be able to take the corporate calendar app from 2.1 and make it work in 2.2.

3. rcrow490

rcrow490 Member

On another note:

Does anyone know how to change the color of my corporate calendar in the app included with 2.2?
    The other calendars are using my color settings from Google, but I can't figure out how to change my Exchange account's color.

4. pattyg

pattyg New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks! Went in again and did this: Settings > Accounts & sync > Auto-sync and now my corporate calendar stuff is showing on my regular calendar. At least it's showing somewhere!:)

5. shri_c

shri_c New Member

I am not on 2.2 yet (Samsung Captivate). However, when I add my exchange account to the phone, it actually adds 4 calendars- my main exchange calendar + Anniversary, Personal and religious. THe latter three don't exist on my Mailbox in outlook/exchange. Any idea where they are coming from and how to get rid of them?

6. shri_c

shri_c New Member

I figured out where the "spurious" calendars were coming from on the Android phone. THey were actually categories in my Outlook Calendar. They were showing up with different colors on the phone and in the list of calendars which could be selected or deselected for display. Once I cleared the catories for those calendar items, the Android phone stopped showing those "calendars". Hmmm...