• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Exchange contacts folders

CBA

Lurker
Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
I just got my Samsung Galaxy S3 for a few days and very happy about the phone atm.

I've got only one problem atm where i didn't find any solution for so far.

I've got my work e-mail added through exchange, I get my mails and other stuff.

The problem I have is in exchange I got my contacts in alot of different folders, as I have about 800 contacts. Now the contact application only syns the standard contacts folder from exchange.

Is there any way or any other app that can get all the contacts folders from my exchange account ?

I found a pritty decent way to get my contacts on my phone, still wonder why it isn't possible on Android mail and could do it with my old iPhone 3G with iOS 3 :)

I downloaded the program Moborobo - The Android Smartphone PC Manager. Free for Life!
I exported my contacts to vcard files (it took a while in Outlook 2010).
Then I imported the contacts using Moborobo and copied them to my phone.
Atleast this works fine now, hope I don't have to change the contacts info too much in Outlook cuz i have to re

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones