exchange not push emails?General

Last Updated:

1. Slewman

Slewman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so... i have noticed for the last few months that sometimes, my phone doesnt get emails pushed to it.

i have my phone set to notify me as the emails arrive... yet, i constantly find myself checking my mail, then it refreshing and giving me emails that are days old...

anyone else seeing this?

Advertisement
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

I don't use Exchange, so I'm not familiar with how it works but I disable auto-sync for Gmail when I'm not at home, in order to save battery. Try getting in the habit of checking your email more often.

3. RasJacob

RasJacob Member

I have this issue as well. It happens to me when I am not on Verizon's network (3G). While at home, I am on an Extended Network (1X) and I only receive emails when I manually refresh. This just started to happen after the OTA. Since then I have rooted and it still happens on every rom I have tried.

It doesn't bother me too much though because I use exchange for work emails, and who wants to read those at home. :D

4. BigDaddyFromCincinnati

BigDaddyFromCincinnati Well-Known Member

I had this same problem. The App Touchdown fixed this problem for me. It works great and has a ton of features. It just sucks you have to pay for an App that does what the phone should already do. Good luck !!!!