• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Exchange problem - Touchdown works fine but no alternative

kojtl1000

Lurker
Apr 17, 2010
I have a problem getting the mail application for Exchange to work. I read through several treads and got to install Touchdown. Strange thing is that this app works fine and the mails from the Exchange server are sent perfectly to the HTC Desire. What is even more strange is that a colleague of mine has exactly the same Desire and is on the same Exchange server as I am and for him, the Mail application for Exchange works perfectly. I really want to use the standard mail application and would be grateful if somebody could point me in the right direction.

PS: I saw there is an option in Touchdown 'Fetch and trust certificate' which is not available in Mail for Exchange. I already tried to logon to the webmail via a browser, but this did not seem to help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones