• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Exchange Server 2003 Configuration help

twasmer

Jul 9, 2010
Hi All

I have several guys that just picked up HTC Incredible's.

I have been plowing around the forums and on Technet to see why I am getting the error "Your Microsoft Exchange Server account does not have permission to synchronize with your current settings".

I have an exchange 2003 Server with SP2 (ver 6.5). The mobile sync services are enabled for the Global group and the individual but still not working.

Anyone know what check mark I might be missing? It is SUPPOSED to work.

TIA

Tim

Ok, I connected to the server real quick. Mobile Services Properties I have every box checked under the General Tab.

Are you using Device Security settings?

Another thing to check, drill down to your server and then to the Mailbox's listed on your server. Right click on one of the user and select Exchange Tasks. Under Configure Features make sure you have Outlook Mobile Access = Enabled, User Initiated Synchronizations = Enabled, and Up-To-Date Notifications = Enabled.

I hope this helps to solve your issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones