Exchange Sync Issue?Support

Last Updated:

1. hattrick1965

hattrick1965 Member This Topic's Starter

Hello, I saw this issue pop up a couple of weeks ago, but I cannot find it again doing a search. Basically, contacts wont sync if I enter them on the phone first. All syncs fine from server side to phone. Anyone know if this issue was resolved? Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

Did you enter them as phone contacts or google contacts? They must be google contacts to sync.

3. hattrick1965

neither I believe.....I entered in my exchange server info, and the phone downloaded all my contacts from that. If I edit/add/delete a contact on my computer, it will change on my phone via exchange. But if i do any of that on my phone, it doesnt change on the server

4. treborcj

sorry I did not really read your post. I have not tried to add a contact to my exchange account from my phone since I don't want those contacts to be on my phone. I will test and get back with you. In the meantime, what version of exchange are you using? Also, this question should really be posed to your company IT department.

5. treborcj

I believe that when you create a contact, the phone type must be exchange.

6. hattrick1965

I go thru cortado.com (an exchange provider) and its exchange 2007. I double checked and I am choosing exchange out of the 3 choices given (phone and google). Im not sure if this has been an issue for awhile, or if it just started. I swear I remember seeing a post here about it, but I couldnt find it again