Exchange Syncing Everything but inbox

Last Updated:

1. mindcry

mindcry New Member This Topic's Starter

So, I am having issues syncing exchange like I noticed some others as well. I am using a hosted exchange service, I don't think it really matters so much but they say it should work. They even tell you how to do it.

The issue I have though is I can send messages, my calendar syncs, but for some reason not my inbox. Has anyone else come across this?

Advertisement
  2. oceanlight

oceanlight Well-Known Member

try app called touchdown.

3. mindcry

mindcry New Member This Topic's Starter

I know that I can buy that app and it will work. But, other people have gotten it to work. Also, it is supposed to work out of the box. I want to try and get it working without adding anything.

4. oceanlight

oceanlight Well-Known Member

well, there's about a million posts on this board regarding exchange, including this FAQ http://androidforums.com/how-tips/16214-exchange-faq-solutions-summary.html. you can dig through all that. i don't think there's any one way to fix it, especially considering there's so many ways an exchange server can be set up.

i had problems myself. if i had known then what i know now i would have just saved myself a few hours and gotten touchdown to start with. maybe it'll work, and then problem solved. if it doesn't work, you've only lost a few bucks.

i'm sure google will patch up the native app, but right now i think it's somewhat f'ed up.

good luck.