Exchanging phone questionGeneral

Last Updated:

1. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I recently got two Eris phones at Best Buy (one for wife, one for me). I'm contemplating exchanging them for the Incredible. I have confirmed with Best Buy that I can do this (I will obviously have to pay the $200 per phone for exchange). We still fall in the 30 day window. I'm not totally sold on going with the Incredible. With the Incredible I'm concerned with battery time and also using the phone outside. My wife's phone is still on 1.5 and mine is 2.1 leak 2. Will there be any issues with me exchanging a phone that has 2.1 on it?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. LexusBrian400

LexusBrian400 Well-Known Member

3. LexusBrian400

4. Papadroid

Papadroid VIP Member VIP Member

There's no way to know for sure. Some have been able to while others have not. It really depends on the person taking back the phone and whether they notice and/or their policy.

5. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I used search for "exchange" and "return" and did not find the answer. I read through many posts before doing my own post. I did only go 2 pages deep on search. That thread was on the 3rd page with search. I always search first but I could not spend a lot of time this morning looking before asking myself.

Thanks for directing me to that thread. I now have no worries bringing this back to Best Buy.

6. LexusBrian400

Sorry I didnt mean to sound snarky, I thought I had a :))) in there.