Exchnage Sync Contacts - Sync Experiencing Problems

Last Updated:

1. JordanTheTelusGuy

JordanTheTelusGuy Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all,

Im new to the forums, hoping someone is able to assist me with some Exchange Server Contact sync problems.

We are running Exchange 2007 (w/ SSL) and my mail and calendars sync no problem. But when it does the contacts, I get the error "Synchronization is experiencing problems" with no further msg to the error.

I have tried over wifi and with the carriers network. This is on a fresh wipe of the device, I have tried deleting and re-adding the exchange account to the device but with the same error.

I get approx 6 of my 325 contacts sync'd.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. JordanTheTelusGuy

JordanTheTelusGuy Member This Topic's Starter

OK so after some more testing, I was able to sync one of my co-workers exchange accounts with no problems.

Could there be something corrupted within my contact database in exchange, or some wonky field that I could be using that is causing this?

Any way of checking this? My Blackberry connects no problem to my exchange, could it be PIN #'s causing this? Direct connect numbers that are listed in my contact base that have iDen phones (Nextel/Mike walky talkies).

I dont know if those could effect sync.... Again, any help is appreciated. Ty