• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Exhibit II 4G Help getting back to factory settings

Hello, this is my first post and I really need some help. And, yes, I did try to search for threads containing this and all of them did not have the necessary files accessible.

Background: Rooted the exhibit on Saturday (first ever root) because the phone was terribly laggy. Afterwards, it worked great. Got SetCPU, wifi tether, bloatware remover, and other things that I heard were great on root. So, I deleted most of the bloatware and stock contacts app.

Today, I noticed I didn't have any service, and could not get it anywhere I normally could. Now I'm starting to freak because it's a new phone. Tried everything, could not get it to get service. Odd thing was, it got service for the first 30 seconds on startup, but after media scanner ran it would go to 0 bars. Thinking I'll just factory reset it, I reset it using recovery startup.

Now, because I deleted all that bloatware, among other things, I can call, but I can't get data connection and Android.process.acore stopped keeps popping up.

So, I was wondering if someone could provide flashing software, factory flash, and instructions on how to do so. I feel so stupid for doing this to my phone, and hope I can get it back.

Thank you all,
Mike

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones