1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Exhibit in continous loop resetting every 5 seconds even in recovery mode or plugged into pcSupport

1. FlyBoye27

FlyBoye27 New Member

My brothers exhibit ii has been resetting itself every 5 seconds..

Never been rooted or anything (i believe). I followed instructions to reset(up volume+ power) & (volume
    up&downpower) it but it continues to reset in the recovery menus....when i plug it into my pc it still resets .. Anyone have a clue if this is fixable??? I've read bout this odin program but my phone can barely stay on for it any ideas??

Advertisement
    :
  2. epp

epp Well-Known Member

Have you considered removing the microSD card (with the phone powered off)?

I once had a low-end Huawei Android phone on another carrier and it would repeatedly reboot without warning, but only if it was roaming on another carrier, never on the home system. I eventually left that carrier, but more recently read online that with a different Huawei model that also rebooted (no mention where it rebooted), once the owner removed the microSD card from it, the rebooting stopped. This made me wonder if perhaps the microSD card Huawei included with the phone back then, may have been defective in some way, it was a Transcend 2Gb.
  3. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Yes, try a new microsd card if you have a spare.

Also, uninstall any new apps and try again.

Good luck. I would recommend you to root the phone because it is a solid phone when rooted. Being a single core phone, it is limited but it is a 4g phone.