Expandability of the IncredibleSupport

Last Updated:

1. Kreeker

Kreeker Active Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

It's not really a "mirror in sunlight" it just gets a little bit hard to read. This is true with every LCD though. Solution: Hold the phone in your shadow :p

HTC has been around for 13+ years now and has always produced high-end devices and smartphones. This is a reason to buy, not avoid, their products.

HTC Sense is great and is only a UI change. The underlying android experience is the same. No apps are disabled or otherwise altered. Plus, we will soon "root" our phones, which allows us to create custom software packages called "roms". This means that some Roms will have HTC Sense removed for those that don't like it!

Get it.. Even if you wait a month, get it.. You will not look back :D

3. Mike_B

Mike_B Well-Known Member

I moved from a Dare to the Inc. I had no reservations regarding HTC as a company, and have used (and preferred) their phones in the past, mostly for work. I find that the HTC offerings are much nicer, specs-wise compared to other brands of smart phones (Palm, BB, Samsung, etc.) I woudln't worry as far as that goes.

As for HTC Sense UI, I prefer it over the stock Android UI on my (work) Moto Droid. Give it a chance, you might just like it. And if not, just put a new ROM on once it's rooted.

And as for it being a mirror, I don't find the Inc. to be any worse in direct sun than my LG Dare was. Just put your back to the sun, make a shadow and you'll be fine.

Good luck.

4. dgourd

dgourd Well-Known Member

I have had some experience with HTC as a company. I previously moved from a Touch Pro 2 -> HD2 -> Incredible. I will say that HTC consistently provides the best hardware I have seen from any phone maker. Also, HTC Sense interface on both Windows Mobile and Android have been very pleasing for me. Something special about HTC phones that makes the overall experience superb is the excellent integration between the hardware and software. I can assure you that any HTC device is a great choice.

fade79 likes this.
  5. Kreeker

Kreeker Active Member This Topic's Starter

6. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

Just try it for up to 30days!