Expanded keyboardTips

Last Updated:

1. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

I found this over at the nexus 10 forums and thought i would share

I got this from here http://mostly-tech.com/2012/11/17/nexus-10-tips-and-tricks/

This does in fact work on the n7 as I'm using it now :)

Advertisement
    s_anella, tcat007, mdewey1138 and 2 others like this.
  2. balloonshark

balloonshark Well-Known Member

Cool tip! Thanks for sharing :).
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Nice, thanks. It well probably take me a while to get used to the smaller keys though :)
  4. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

it helps out when you have alot of alternating numbers and letters in your user name :rolleyes: and when your not typing in user names and passwords like that you can just tap on the globe icon next to the space bar to switch back to a normal keyboard :)
  5. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

I have real trouble typing on any on-screen keyboard. My fingers must be too big. I always have to use the stylus.

I bought this wonderful Motorola Bluetooth keyboard with trackpad. That works very well. Although it is quite compact (11"x6"), typing is like on a full size keyboard. And the quality of the device seems to be very good.
  6. tcat007

tcat007 Well-Known Member

Thanks for this, I read so many complaining numbers aren't on the android kb, but they're there! With swiping feature, the smaller keys work fine (they're no smaller than keys on my phone with Swype). Almost every common symbol you need on one kb!