expecting a Samsung Galaxy Note 3General

1. kakoigirl

kakoigirl Member

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been leaked for several months and I am looking forward its offical release, for I want to retire my current Galaxy Note already. Specs and photos known from google, I grab the device and prepare to have it once in stock!
    It seems Note 3 even thinner and the width has a larger display. I thougt it would larger than Note 2 but the phoneS actually being the same...but i think its device will much better than my current phone. Note 3 adds a 3GB RAM and a 2.3GHz quad-core processor, raises the camera resolution to 13 megapixels, and a millimeter thinner at 8.3mm and a shade lighter at 168g.
    What impressive me most is its high capacity battery! It will feature a 3450mAh battery which is the largest cell Samsung has ever used in a phone.Though a little shy than Motorola Razr Maxx

Advertisement
    :
  2. john248

john248 Well-Known Member

Those who complain about the GN2's size will complain about the GN3's size as the difference is hardly anything.
  3. zendroid

zendroid Guest

I find it rather interesting that those who choose to buy a Galaxy Note, complain about its size. Personally I see the advantages of its large display and highly useful characteristics as features that more than offset what little inconvenience the size may present to some.

For my use, the size is more than welcomed. Plus I'm not an impulse buyer, therefore I know exactly what I'm buying before I make the purchase.
  4. redpill2016

redpill2016 Well-Known Member

I bought a Chevy Suburban but took it back because it could carry too much stuff.