1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Expense-Tracking App????

Last Updated:

1. Shiraz8118

Shiraz8118 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey there, I'm looking for an expense-tracking app-specifically one that has catagories, a budget and deducts from those catagories when you input expenses. Can anyone recommend something like this? I downloaded iSpend but it wasn't sufficient for what I was looking for. It wouldn't let me deduct from certain catagories and track spending.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Shiraz8118

Advertisement
  2. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

You should post this in Applications not Games. But Mint is really good. You can check it out at Mint.com too, and it is free.

3. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

Moved to Applications. Should be easier to find an answer here.

4. euqiddis

euqiddis Member

EasyMoney.

5. samefly

samefly New Member

do any of these apps allow you to store photos of receipts? or allow you to email/print reports? I'm looking for one that will allow me to categorize my spending. $xx on food, $xx on entertainment, $xx gas, etc

6. partypat

partypat Member

I like the look of "easy envelope as it can sync between 2 phones and the web.
    It allows you to allocate $$ to an envelope and enter you spending as you go and it will monitor as you spend.

I have not installed or used it yet as have just started with an Android phone but like the look of it so far.

7. sprocket28

sprocket28 Well-Known Member

i think ultimate budgets will fulfill your needs. i keep track of car repayments, holiday savings, etc. i think theres a paid version that lets you export reports and a few other cool things.

8. tacotray

tacotray Member

Financisto is one of the better free apps. Tracks expenses and deposits, sets budgets, organizes spending into categories, produces graphs, etc. Very straight forward and easy to use. While it's not as full featured as some of the paid apps I've demoed, it is free and gets the job done.

Not sure if it will fulfilled your needs, but it's worth a try.

9. that

that Member

Receipts is a new personal expense tracking app that recognizes numbers from receipts avoiding the need for the cumbersome typing. Recognition is done on the phone instantly so no data connection is needed, plus the photos of your receipts don't wander off to some cloud in the sky.

Check it out at http://market.android.com/details?id=com.rocklab.abc.android.Receipts