Expert in Wireless, Newbie to Android

1. AJMetal87

AJMetal87 New Member

Hey all. My name is Andrew. I live in Minnesota I am an indirect agent for VZW. I will be getting my first android phone on 12/2/09 (or sooner!). I've decided on the Motorola Android. I look forward to browsing the forums, and contributing in time. I got a bit of info in my profile, along with some posted pictures as well. I plan on being extremely active here, if not right away - for sure when I get my Droid. In the meantime, a little more on myself:

Interests: Metal, Body Modification, Piercings, Suspension, Minneapolis, Respect, Hanging Out With Friends, Home Movies, Scary Movies, Shows, Concerts, BBQs, Uptown, Cuddling, Eating Out, Drinking Out of Cups, Everquest 2, Casual Dating, Energy Pulls, The Enigma, Meeting New People, Black, Metalocalypse, Knucks, Trying New Things, Google, Computers, Xbox, Girls, Cooking, Weird People, Rock Band, Guitar hero, Fishing, Camping, Music, Beer, Brendon Small, South Park, [adult swim], Texting, UFC, Games, Bars, Internet, Driving, Reading, Walks, Pho, Cell Phones, Verizon Wireless, Bonfires, Empathy, ATHF, Smiling, Laughing, HTML, Swimming, Balance, Paintball, Family Guy, Intimacy, Tattoos, Tattoo Conventions,Road Trips, Cats, Drinking, Dogs, Humility, Writing, Animals, Tact, Pandora, Facebook, FailBlog, YouTube, Blackberry, Maddox, Maverick's, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Spontaneity, Honesty

Musical Taste:

I am a huge fan of Black Metal, Viking Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Death Metal, Drone Metal, Industrial Metal, MetalCore, Nu Metal, Power Metal, Progressive Metal, Experimental Metal, Silly Metal, Speed Metal, Stoner Metal, Thrash Metal, Christian Metal, Post-Metal, Doom Metal.

Favorite Bands:

Lamb of God, HateBreed, Hatesphere, Abigail Williams, Amon Amarth, Burnt by the sun, As I Lay Dying, Dillinger Escape Plan, Children of Bodom, The Black Dahlia Murder, A different Breed of Killer, Impending Doom, Whitechapel, Through the Eyes of the Dead, Six Feet Under, Emmure, Leng Tch'e, A Life Once Lost, The Acacia Strain, Polkadot Cadaver, With Faith or Flames, Despised Icon, Slipknot, Between the Buried and Me, KillWhitneyDead, Genghis Tron, Suicide Silence, Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, All that Remains, Trivium, Soilwork, Swallow the Sun, Bring me the Horizon, The Haunted, Dimmu Borgir, Demon Hunter, Becoming the Archetype, Dethklok, Drone, Daath, Callenish Circle, Screaming Mechanical Brain, Botch, Woe of the Tyrants, Spit Can, Opeth, Otep, Soulfly, DevilDriver, Mors Principium Est, Winds of Plague, One Man Army and the Undead Quartet, Metallica

If you have any questions, Just hit me up :)

- Andrew

Advertisement
    :
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Good intro! Welcome! :D
  3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:
  4. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :) LOVE your taste in music!