expert problem : Galaxy Pocket Boot Loop, I am newbie :(Support

1. doohof

doohof New Member

Hello everyone, i have boot loop problem here. i installed an program on my phone when it apply to restart my phone doesnt boot to samsung home and reboot again after the logo. please help me, i have googling it and have no solution.

* if my phone have to flashed to stock ROM, where will i download Odin multi downloader that compatibility with GT-S5300? i have downloaded the firmware already.

* can i install GT-S5300 driver's when i never connected to computer? i mean in DEAD mode? so this mean my computer never recognizing my phone.

i hope any people help me. . . . . :(

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :(

Advertisement
  2. Allwynd

Allwynd New Member

I have a similar problem. I got my phone yesterday and I have no experience with android whatsoever.

I rooted it this morning hoping to be able to install Flash Player or Firefox, no luck (I'm not sure if rooting ever allowed that), then I read on How-To-Geek about editing your build.prop file's strings to a phone such as Nexus S in order to "trick" the Google Play Store it's actually that phone.

So I edited it with ES File Explorer and rebooted, after that, the Galaxy Pocket goes into a boot loop. I just want to return it to stock and never bother with issues again.

In fact, I don't like android devices, they have so many useless functions and the battery drains so fast, I will go back to a simple phone that only has flashlight.
  3. androsamace

androsamace Member

4. saywhatt

saywhatt Well-Known Member

flash a stock firmware via odin.. but you have to go to download mode first