Explain Everything / Educreations

1. gdwyer

gdwyer New Member

Hi all, new here but was wondering...

I'm a teacher and we have 30 iPads in school that we are starting to implement. I have no Teaching assistant at the moment so I have used the above iOS apps to record lessons for pupils in different groups so that i can support those who need (in essence being in two places at once). However, we don't have nearly enough tablets for children to use them in a class scenario and have teachers using them as outlined above. My budget won't let me buy any more iPads but we could afford android tabs :) Something i would prefer anyway! I was wondering if there was an android app that would allow me to record lessons on slides so that children could progress as they needed and re-view slides if they needed to? Anyone got any ideas? it need to have screen capture and sound capture functionality. Well I say that but really, it needs to be smooth - if its screen only you need to be able to pause while you change bits etc...

Look forwards to hearing your suggestions,
    Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. jae_63

jae_63 Well-Known Member

I think you will need to read about which android tablets can run Adobe Flash (e.g. by "sideloading" it). This seems like the best way to achieve your goal. I see little evidence of a cross platform app which can rival Educreations.