• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Explain your username!

when registering I happened to be wearing a couple of polka-dotted garments...
I wonder if a certain someone is a rockabilly girl? :D

Firefly reference :)
Aaaww, Firefly. Best show ever. I absolutely hate one of my friends (;)) for lending me the box set, because it only had the first gorram 14 shows ... where's the other 8.000 episodes??!? :( Ah well.

Mine? Well, DK is for Denmark. Klaymen is from the computer game "The Neverhood" which is really kind of a kid's puzzle adventure game (but hey, by now it's 14 years old :)eek: already? impossible!)). The game is cool because it's 100% hand-animated clay figures. The soundtrack is so insanely silly that it's actually quite awesome (I'm sorry but I don't know how else to describe it, but you can find samples on YouTube).

Obviously, Klaymen is my avatar as well. I use this name and image just about everywhere online.

Attachments

• Klaymen walking.gif
    Klaymen walking.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 318
Upvote 0
I wonder if a certain someone is a rockabilly girl? :D

Aaaww, Firefly. Best show ever. I absolutely hate one of my friends (;)) for lending me the box set, because it only had the first gorram 14 shows ... where's the other 8.000 episodes??!? :( Ah well.

Mine? Well, DK is for Denmark. Klaymen is from the computer game "The Neverhood" which is really kind of a kid's puzzle adventure game (but hey, by now it's 14 years old :)eek: already? impossible!)). The game is cool because it's 100% hand-animated clay figures. The soundtrack is so insanely silly that it's actually quite awesome (I'm sorry but I don't know how else to describe it, but you can find samples on YouTube).

Obviously, Klaymen is my avatar as well. I use this name and image just about everywhere online.

Firefly is awesome, but then again I love Saffron. :)

Upvote 0
What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet -Shakespeare

A play on word of rose, what I am named after. I like this since phonetically if you say it as 'Ro-Ze', you just said my name! I thought it was very clever of me when I started using it a couple of years back. If I can, I try to use this on the sites I am a member of.

Upvote 0
Agronis is the "callsign" I've used for the longest time.. about 10 years now.

Its latin mythology for battlefield slaughter. Sounds like I have issues? Well it was created for gaming originally.. so I'm runnin through Modern Warfare 2 on a straight rampage then my name makes complete sense..

I went 32-3 last night in Storm.. finished it with a tactical nuke ;)

I'm on XBL if anyone plays.. I also play NFS Shift and I'll have Blur when that nasty bad boy comes out..

Upvote 0
Mine is my license plate. It's because I have a Whipple supercharger on my truck and the supercharger forces more air into the engine(which creates "boost") and the more air you get into an engine, the better performance you get out of it. I chose BOO5TED because some asshat in Louisiana already had BOOSTED. :mad:

CIMG6105-1.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones