Explain...

Last Updated:

1. Android Walks

Android Walks Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ADB - What is it and how to get to it?
    Which kernel is the best?
    How to get Live Wallpapers on Moment?

I'd like to root my phone in the next week, but I can't without these answers.

Advertisement
  2. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

You need to get 2.1 to get live wall paper, and I don't think there is a custom kernel yet for 2.1.

3. dreze88

dreze88 Well-Known Member

You first need to read through out this forum, all this has been answered many times. You don't even need ABD to do any of it. Like duratime stated, no custom kernel yet. Just head over to SDX developers and go under 2.1 Development. There are very clear and simple instructions on how to do it all. I knew nothing about this and read and read and now I'm on rooted DD10, joeys recovery, live wallpapers, N1 launcher, removed all sprint crap, HQ youtube app default, removed the sprint bootup animation, replaced it with custom bootup animation, etc. All by reading and researching with some help from others. Pm me if you need help of get stuck. :)

4. Android Walks

I'm all rooted with all of that but the N1 launcher until the glitches are fixed.

5. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

What is the benefit of the N1 launcher? I don't even know what it looks like, or what is different. Please explain if you don't mind.

6. Android Walks

I believe it is the Nexus One application dock launcher. There are problems with it on the moment though because of the resolution.

duratime likes this.