Export stock browser bookmarks?

1. eblackwell

eblackwell New Member

I've searched on this issue and find apps like Mybookmarks that backup the bookmarks, but will only save to an SD card which I don't have. It won't save to internal storage.

Can anyone help me with this? I want to get the bookmarks so i can import them to Firefox.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. tcat007

tcat007 Well-Known Member

Why do you need them saved to internal storage if they are already there? Some browsers import and export to and from stock browser (Xscope for one).

Or you might try this app: Bookmark Tree Manager | AppBrain Android Market not knowing what you're doing with them.
  3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Phonemarks syncs your bookmarks to cloud.
  4. golpe

golpe Member

Hi, The question is correct. I see that the chrome browser is being pushed by google. Chrome is slower than stock and has a very poor bookmarks managdment. See the menu options of stock. They are by far more complete than chtome. I fear that on an update they will be gone. JB already killed some stock features. I want to have them open to use them somewhere else. Where are they stored internally? Accessible without root permission?
    Thanks golpe
  5. tcat007

tcat007 Well-Known Member

Or maybe just install Firefox, and bookmarks will sync. I used to do that, but now just use Naked browser since it's so much faster.