• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Expressing my Love for my Milestone

beezer123

Dec 31, 2009
Sorry guys but I just have to write it down.

I absolutely love my Milestone and can't understand why there aren't more people on these forums that own milestones.

I've had the phone for around 3 days now and I can't put it down. Constantly downloading new apps and just discovering more features about the phone.

I'm gonna post some of my loves and niggles for the phone so far.

I find that sometimes my phone doesn't charge for some reason using the milestone charger but plugging the usb cable into my apple charger it works fine.

The battery life seems average for a smartphone.

I absolutely love that I can put widgets on my homescreen that will keep me up to date with my feeds.

I would love facebook to have contact sync, but i've found an application that comes close to providing full contact sync by matching up facebook names with your phone contacts although the names must be exactly the same for them to match.

Camera i've not really had much of a chance to use it yet but the autofocus thing I've read about appears to be happening to mine although it could be the fact every time i've taken a photo it's been in low lighting.

So far that's about everything that i've found with the phone but all in all I love it.

Only thing I wish was that it was better advertised in the UK and more people had it, then there may be more resources for information.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones