• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Ext partition on sd EQDKP- help puleeze!

Ronker

Aug 17, 2013
Hi everyone,
I been pulling my hair out with this one n now have spent almost 3 days trying to fix and surfing the android forums.....

Wildfire S, rooted, s -off.

My problem is my phone WILL not see the extended partition on the sd card and use as internal memory, like I previously had.

I was on M1ndh4x8, with 32gb card and had been for a long time all good, n my internal memory was in the hundreds 400 -500mb and I had heaps of apps installed.

My sd card failed and that's when my troubles began, couldn't restore cos didn't see apps... long story short, ......
New sandisk ultra 32gb class 10 card
I've installed EQDKP and partitioned as per tuitions several times several ways, tried ext 2,3,4 tried fat32, tried link2sd, tried apps2sd, no matter what I do I cant get the phone or apps to see the extended memory.

I really need to fix this as use phone for work and I'm begging for some help please ????

thanx

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones