Extended Battery anyone?Tips

1. dukeofbluz

dukeofbluz Well-Known Member

I was in a US Cellular store Sunday and saw extended batteries for the Mesmerize.
    Considering buying one but just wanted to see if anyone here has one.

Thank you,
    Duke

Advertisement
  2. kmf

kmf Well-Known Member

Have considered this option myself. The bigger battery requires a different back to the phone, which will add more bulk to the phone, and a different gel/hard plastic case (if you have one.)
  3. dukeofbluz

yea I see the battery comes with another back, im right at the verge, most days im ok but there are a few nights a week when my battery is about dead and I have to limit my usage before I can recharge the phone.
  4. dstruver

dstruver New Member

I am using one I bought from Amazon for $24. It is 2400 Mah, the oem extended battery is 2200 Mah. It's an excellent battery and the battery cover doesn't have the step in it like oem. I have both and I like elcheapo more. Just search samsung fascinate extended battery on Amazon's site. Mesmerize and fascinate use the same battery.
  5. Zebulon

Zebulon Well-Known Member

Do you have a link, perchance?

Also, how does the new battery compare to the old one, longevity-wise? 50% more life? More? Less?
  6. dukeofbluz

I tell ya what, this is great!
    I know I paid to much. $50 for a 2400 with a smooth case back. I bought it at a us cellular store.
    My phone was always dead by now and it still shows over half charged!
    I love it.
    Duke
  7. dBuster

dBuster New Member

Anyone tried the 3500 MaH batteries?

Also that 2400 with the stepless back cover, does it impede the camera at all??