1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Extended battery experienceTips

1. Tabarnak

Tabarnak Well-Known Member

Just wondering what improvements people have seen with an extended battery

Advertisement
    :
  2. kkl1993

kkl1993 Well-Known Member

it is not a substantial improvement. but i got around 10-12 hours with the standard battery. and with the extended battery i get about 12-14 hours

i am usually connected to WiFi most of the time, so not much draining from LTE
  3. Synysterxx

Synysterxx Well-Known Member

I actually saw a huge gain I believe. I didn't benchmark it, but typically when I would of been at 60%, the phone was at or around 85% with the same moderate use. For $25 it is a no brainer.
  4. jt02gt

jt02gt Well-Known Member

If I fail to charge it at night I usually do not have to worry much the next day. I usually get over a day usage out of the battery and only takes a couple hours to fully charge from zero, well worth the investment IMO.
  5. elmerjr128

elmerjr128 Well-Known Member

+1
  6. Tabarnak

OK, I'm sold but unsure where to buy it. I've checked newegg.ca and amazon.ca. Also I don't know if I have the Verizon or GSM version of the phone if that makes a difference, I bought it from Virgin Mobile Canada.
  7. SharpBarb

SharpBarb Well-Known Member

It may have added an hour or two. Not really enough to make a tangible difference, but for 25 bucks, why not. The extra thickness added by the extended battery is very minor.
    krouget likes this.
  8. hurricane630

hurricane630 Well-Known Member

Does the extended back cover feel any less slick? or is the same material?
  9. Synysterxx

Synysterxx Well-Known Member

Same material.
  10. Tabarnak

Could someone link me to one? I got my GNex from Virgin Mobile Canada.