Extended battery for G1? Just a backup neededAccessories

Last Updated:

1. axelmac

axelmac New Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 28, 2009
    I've been after all the threads trying to find a solution for the battery life G1.
    With the right setup I manage to have it working for 2 days and thanks to the usb cable I can recharge it everywhere possible (in case).

I planned to buy an 4u battery but it is too costly for just 1600mAh (just nominal). Not taken into account the bulky 2000-3000mAh battery, too heavy for the handluggage on Ryanair...

Then I realised that I still had the backup for my NDS / Casio camera / iPod / and all the other usb devices.

the item is the Trust.com it costed me very few quids and serves all the devices I carry with me.
    Furthermore it can be charged through the Pc in office / car / home while you go around whit your G1 in your pocket. When required I just plug the battery to the G1 to recharge/use (I've bought one of the Y adapter on eBay mini-usb/headphone to ext-usb).

This works for me; the G1 is still slim and have plenty of backup mAh always with me (while scientists try to squeeze 2000mAh in the std battery volume).