• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Extended battery for my HTC ONE X Plus

Yes it is thick because it's a 3200 mah battery. There is also a 6000mah battery but it is really thick. It does use the pins for connection. The phone fits nicely in the battery case. There is an off/on switch on the side. I have only had it for a day. I usually have about 10% battery left after a full day of use. I am still at 100% battery after 10 hours so far. I don't mind the thickness. It still fits (snugly) in the belt case I use. So I now have a combined 5000 mah of battery life. I will update as needed but I am very happy with it.

Anyone have any questions, I'll do my best to answer.

Thanks,

Rich

Reactions: JAy3001
Upvote 0
Here are some pick per request.
I found that letting the ext batt completly drain and then charging works best.
While the phone is in the ext batt you can charge through the ext batt case. If the power switch is set to, ON, it will charge both ext battery and phone.
If the switch is set to off, it will only charge the ext batt. The case does have an opening to charge the phone only if you want.

It does have protection circutry to preven overcharging. The case seems to be made of the same polycarbonate material as the One X plus. Has nice feel to it.

It is a bit pricey compared to others but build quality and circutry make it a worthwhile investment. (You get what you paid for.):)

As I stated earlier, it is bulky but for those who care more about battery life than style so far its a win win for me. I am not a techie per say, just and everyday user giving an honest review. I will do my best to answer any questions.

Rich

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

Reactions: mtb1
Upvote 0
Here are some pick per request.
I found that letting the ext batt completly drain and then charging works best.
While the phone is in the ext batt you can charge through the ext batt case. If the power switch is set to, ON, it will charge both ext battery and phone.
If the switch is set to off, it will only charge the ext batt. The case does have an opening to charge the phone only if you want.

It does have protection circutry to preven overcharging. The case seems to be made of the same polycarbonate material as the One X plus. Has nice feel to it.

It is a bit pricey compared to others but build quality and circutry make it a worthwhile investment. (You get what you paid for.):)

As I stated earlier, it is bulky but for those who care more about battery life than style so far its a win win for me. I am not a techie per say, just and everyday user giving an honest review. I will do my best to answer any questions.

Rich

View attachment 48104

View attachment 48106

View attachment 48107

View attachment 48108

Thanks for the great info. I am getting one for myself. Also, I found an app in the google play store which seems to have improved my battery life. It is called Ultimate Juice Defender Ultimate. Worth the $5. Cheers! ;L)

Upvote 0
:) Yeah, I have it in power saving, still as a power user I was able to get about ~10 hrs max out of the One X+. But with this UJD app, I am making about 50% of that with the same usage and still some more left. And the resource used by that app is very minimal compared to the load of at&t crap running. :mad: Will root it once I am sure about the contract, cheers ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones