Extended Battery LifeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. tokyoglow

tokyoglow Active Member This Topic's Starter

I can't seem to find the information I'm looking for

How long does the 1750mAh battery and the 3500mAh battery last with moderate to heavy usage?

I'm getting about 10-12 hours on stock 1300mAh battery. I take the phone off of the charger at 5 in the morning and by the time its 5pm the battery is in the red at 5-10%

Advertisement
  2. pkopalek

pkopalek Well-Known Member

mAh will be PRETTY CLOSE to proportional to the energy you can extract from the battery.

It's what it's supposed to me.

So 10-12 hours for you will translate to > 13-17 hours, or something like that for the 1750, and more like

26-34 with the 3500.

I get this same 10-12 hour usage with mine, if I leave Mobile Network on, and use my phone heavily.

If i leave mobile network off, and don't use the phone much, it can last for a few days. That's VERY rare though. If you have a phone staying connected to and USING the internet, at all hours of the day, it will have no reasonable battery life, whatsoever. Stinks, but it's the cost of having amazing capabilities.

3. tokyoglow

tokyoglow Active Member This Topic's Starter

thx

I've been trying to decide which one to get. I just didnt want to go with the smaller battery and then hate not getting decent life out of it. I dont mind the thicker phone, its going to be about as thick as my voyager was.

4. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

If you don't mind not being able to use a case for your phone i'd say go with the bigger battery. Personally i've got a nice case that i pretty much couldn't do without so i went with the 1750. I figure any extra life i get will be worth the extra cost. Plus with ebay available i'm sure you can get most of what you paid for it if you opted to go another route later on.