Extended battery Samsung vibrant GalaxySAccessories

1. Requiem6th

Requiem6th New Member

I have been looking around for an extended battery for my GalaxyS. No luck in finding one. I just get the same answer every time I ask. (just buy a standard battery so you have 2 all together) Well Im around water a lot and I rather just have one battery. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Chris

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Android Forums. Your only shot at getting a good answer to this would be if I were to move it to the right section, where people will see your post. Good luck!

Steven
  3. Kumimono

Kumimono Member

I've seen few slightly larger-than-stock batteries around, more than 1500MAH, that is. 1700, IIRC. Unfortunately, as one ads the ma's, one needs more space for those pesky volts and whatnots. So, a 3000MAH, double the stock, is roughly double the size, aswell. So they come with extended backplate. :) Can be found on e-bay, or by googling "extended battery for samsung galaxy s". Heard good things about the 3000MAH one, don't have one myself, yet.

Waiting for hydrogen fuel cells to power my droid...
  4. ayrshiredude

ayrshiredude Well-Known Member

I have seen those extended batteries but have always been put off by the bulk and larger size with the new back on. Personally I have a second spare battery that I use if I am going away anywhere other than that I just charge it every night and that usually does fine.

Nice video by the way danimations :)