Extended Battery Working WondersAccessories

Last Updated:

1. theknuck

theknuck Member

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004K5ACMM

Just had delivered this extended battery I picked up off Amazon. Unpacked last night, charged it up during night. It is now 24hrs later and i'm at 55% battery life. I used this phone the same as normal and even used the gps today for roughly an hour for added stress test. I must say i'm impressed for only $20. If I had my old original battery, I'd would have charged it half way through my work day and probably be under 55% right now. I'm excited I can go a whole work day without worrying about my usb charging cord.

the case is sleek and the bulk is not overwhelming either. It feels about as bulky when I had a body glove case on my original. Good trade off if you ask me. Highly recommend if you are sick of charging your phone at work like me.

Advertisement
  2. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Well-Known Member

That's pretty good, but that back looks just as shiny and slippery as the OEM cover for the SF. It would be nice to see a rubberized cover come out with extended battery since the SF is one of the slipperiest phones I have ever used.
  3. nunyazz

nunyazz Well-Known Member

Seidio makes the extended cover that has the rubbery texture.

seidioonline.com

Not that I would want that wart on the side of my phone, I would just get a bag phone instead... lol
  4. theknuck

theknuck Member

I personally used my fascinate "naked" due to the ease it was going in and out of my shirt pockets at work. I still prefer "naked". But I will agree, it can be slippery at times. But so far, *knocks on wood*, i've been lucky enough not to drop and break it.
  5. zarem

zarem Well-Known Member

I got the naztech extended battery. It's nice to be able to go a whole day with out needing to recarge. Actually on mine I went 40 hours and i had just hit 20% :D and that's with normal use.
  6. EdNerd

EdNerd Well-Known Member

Heyyyy .... I usta have a bag phone! It worked great. The 12v battery gavve me the full 5 watts power output, which I needed when they didn't have towers everywhere out here in the desert.

Honestly, I think I'm gonna have to go for that "extended wart" at some point. I'm really getting tired of charging this thing sometimes twice a day. (Not entirely the phone's fault - I'm sure running Pandora and WinAmp all day at work has _a little bit_ to do with it!)

Ed