• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Extended Battery Working Wonders

theknuck

Nov 28, 2010
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004K5ACMM

Just had delivered this extended battery I picked up off Amazon. Unpacked last night, charged it up during night. It is now 24hrs later and i'm at 55% battery life. I used this phone the same as normal and even used the gps today for roughly an hour for added stress test. I must say i'm impressed for only $20. If I had my old original battery, I'd would have charged it half way through my work day and probably be under 55% right now. I'm excited I can go a whole work day without worrying about my usb charging cord.

the case is sleek and the bulk is not overwhelming either. It feels about as bulky when I had a body glove case on my original. Good trade off if you ask me. Highly recommend if you are sick of charging your phone at work like me.

Heyyyy .... I usta have a bag phone! It worked great. The 12v battery gavve me the full 5 watts power output, which I needed when they didn't have towers everywhere out here in the desert.

Honestly, I think I'm gonna have to go for that "extended wart" at some point. I'm really getting tired of charging this thing sometimes twice a day. (Not entirely the phone's fault - I'm sure running Pandora and WinAmp all day at work has _a little bit_ to do with it!)

Ed

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones