• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Extended Battery

So I just got the extended battery. I was skeptical at first mainly because I don't know the technical end of how batteries work as far as MaH and so on. So I swallowed my pride and dropped the $70 dollars for the Siedio extended battery. As we speak I'm at 40% battery and I have yet to charge it since I put it in at 9:00pm lastnight where it was at 60% out of the box. I went out lastnight with friends, updated my Facebook, uploaded a few pics from my computer and sent maybe 200 texts and received phone calls. I went to sleep with the phone on and here I am at work with 40% battery. Pretty amazing I must say but I'm still waiting for it to die -_- I never thought id actually look forward to my phone dying haha. To make it all better I'm typing this from my Evo. if you have one of these beast batteries let me know what you think!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones