Extended BatteryTips

1. chknhwk

chknhwk Well-Known Member

I froze my apps through ROM toolbox, great app.
    I'm using the 4G toggle widget but not noticing much difference, if anything my battery life is worse today. :(
    I'm using juice defender ultimate and I'm definitely not noticing the same effect as on my other phones in the past. JD says it it's extending my battery by about 1.22 times versus almost 2x in the past. :(
  2. brayan31

brayan31 Active Member

3. markolo25

markolo25 Well-Known Member

4. chknhwk

chknhwk Well-Known Member

I think I just added that to my wish list today! Let us know how it works for you.
  5. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

Just bought one. just waiting for it to come . Hope it comes soon.
  6. lowlab

lowlab Well-Known Member

Bought the 1900 mah one myself waitting for it to arrive
  7. nemster

nemster Active Member

Can't wait for some feedback on the battery!
  8. Sniper1087

Sniper1087 Well-Known Member

bah you are bragging but you have a custom rom on it as we can all see, probably optimized to improve battery, which once we get one it might be even better than the one you got hopefully, glad to hear you get over 1 day with it though, on a side not what kind of custom rom are you using I got a friend that is using Gingersteem extreme 2 and see which of the 2 perform better.
  9. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

if he has an extended battery he's packing a 3000mah battery, way better than the 1500mah that came with the phone.

custom roms, apps, and battery saving methods really arent gonna do much for the dinky battery that came with this phone. you just gotta get a more powerful battery.

other top of the line 4g phones with better battery life have at least 2000mah batteries.
  10. kidthai

kidthai Well-Known Member

Ordered mine from ebay. 2 x 1900 mAh batteries and a charger for $14. Now I'm just waiting for it :)
  11. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

I just go mine yesterday from Amazon and got 14hrs out of the first charge with very heavy mild use
  12. kidthai

Awesome! Just waiting for mine! :)
  13. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

Your gonna love it I got the ecell high compacity 1900 from Amazon for 12.00 with shipping and handling
    paarlberg and kidthai like this.
  14. master_only_me

master_only_me Active Member

thanks for the info.
    i'm waiting for mine from ebay, I paid $13.00 for it.
  15. kidthai

14 hours with a 1900 mAh, imagine a 3000 mAh :)
  16. LGconnect

LGconnect Well-Known Member

I don't have to imagine I have a 3000 mAh. It last me 25 hours of lite use. I just surfed the internet and made some phone calls.
    kidthai likes this.
  17. Sniper1087

Sniper1087 Well-Known Member

yeah only problem right now is there isnt a back for it for the connect :/
  18. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

With the stock my phone would get up to 114 while nit charging with the ex it does not go past 100 even while charging
  19. LGconnect

20. samthegam

samthegam Well-Known Member

21. jmwinf146

jmwinf146 Well-Known Member

Don't know if someone already said this but. I emailed batterybay.net Friday they were the first ones to have an extended battery for the indulge. Monday I got the reply back, no plans on making the extended battery for the connect. So sad but I'm sure someone will make it.
  22. pl4life52

pl4life52 Well-Known Member

I ordered two 1900 batteries and a wall charger with usb for $14 straight from china, took ten days to receive it. I got it on the charger now cant wait to use it
    GodTalks likes this.
  23. LGconnect

I ordered them too. Did the batteries fit in the charger or do you have to charge the battery while it's in the phone?
  24. pl4life52

pl4life52 Well-Known Member

they fit into the charger that came with them
  25. gusmj000

gusmj000 Member

Just check ontrion.com they have 2 or 3extended battery for lg ms840.