External battery charger...Tips

1. atrain311

atrain311 Well-Known Member

I'm really surprised there aren't OEM battery chargers available.

When I got my gnex on day one there were a ton of accessories available.

I know eBay and Amazon have some knock offs, but the reviews I read said the external chargers were a hassle because they are universal and not specifically made for the note 3 battery.

Advertisement
  2. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

I've bought two OEM Samsung wall chargers meant specifically for the Note 3. They really do look as if they are the real thing.

I'm guessing that's not what you meant.
    atrain311 likes this.
  3. Dan GSR

Dan GSR Well-Known Member

Look up extra battery kit
    atrain311 likes this.
  4. atrain311

Thank you greatly. Sadly, they are sold out. At least I know they exists now, haha.
  5. atrain311

I'd be interested, could you share the link or site? Thanks
  6. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

atrain311 likes this.
  7. androidexpat

androidexpat Well-Known Member

Just buy the original spare battery and spare battery charger from Samsung and you will be good to go. This is what I did and I am never out of battery charge. Left the house at 1:30 PM and with heavy use it is now 10:25 I still have 47% left on the battery I left the house with in my Note 3 :) I still have spare battery that is fully charged. A spare Samsung battery is plenty good until you get to the next socket :)
  8. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

From who/where & what country?

I've looked @SAMSUNG's site,both in the U.K. & U.S. & see nada. :confused:

THX. :)
  9. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

10. atrain311

11. Omicron Note 3

Omicron Note 3 Well-Known Member

12. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

The reason there aren't a lot of spare batteries made yet, is because NFC was built into the Note 3 battery, so 3rd party manufacturers have to take that into account. But, there are some manufacturers that have already made non-NFC compatible batteries, if you don't want to wait.

There was a the OEM extra battery kit available on ebay for a brief moment, but I believe it's sold out already. I'm just holding out until it's available directly through Samsung.

I'm using a 16kmah i.Sound battery charger at work and it works just fine (and charges extremely fast). Great thing is it has 4 ports, so I just plug that in and connect several devices to it.
    atrain311 likes this.