Extra Battery for Sprint HTC Hero

Last Updated:

1. abourne

abourne Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. camdz

camdz Well-Known Member

I purchased 2 generics off of ebay with a stand alone charger for $16. It came from China, but I had it in 3-4 days. The batteries hold a charge like my HTC battery does, and everything works like its supposed to.
  3. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

Thank you for posting this info, and "taking the leap" as it were, for us. I have been watching this ebay listing as well. Maybe now I will order it, as it seems like a no-brainer for that price.
  4. bimmjo

bimmjo Well-Known Member

go ask your local sprint store rep if they will give you an extra battery. Let them know yours is not performing as needed and you might be surprised. I got an extra one free, got a good rep that understood what he was talking about and I let him know that I had diligently tried everything that has been suggested and taht my battery was the only real reason why I would return the phone and he found me one that was from a returned hero. Sprint has done nothing but answer the bell as to my recent customer service needs. VERY IMPRESSIVE and the number one reason why I have not made the switch to another company.