Extra Battery Kit in stock!...Tips

1. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Get it while still available:

Galaxy Note 3 Spare Battery Charging System

I've been checking every single day (morning, afternoon, and night). This was the first time that I added to cart and it actually showed up. Got my 2, so I'm happy. Too bad the wireless charging covers and other accessories I was eyeing were all out of stock. Coupon came in very handy and just added an extra 2A charger, to get the free shipping.

Advertisement
    :
    rivera02 likes this.
  2. rivera02

rivera02 Well-Known Member

Is it sold out already? It still says coming soon for me
  3. drexappeal

When you click on shop, it adds it to cart, instead of being "back ordered."
    rivera02 likes this.
  4. thegreen

thegreen Well-Known Member

Figures. I got tired of waiting and ordered from Amazon for 10 bucks more. That'll teach me some patience. :rolleyes:
  5. drexappeal

Only reason I didn't order from Amazon or any other retailer is because of that 50% off coupon I had. Otherwise, I would've purchased them before. I'm pretty much set to go about my normal routine that I had with the Note 2, where I would swap the battery out every day, after arriving at work. It was so great never really needing to plug in, to charge, unless I knew I was going to be out and about and using my phone a lot.
    toptobottom likes this.
  6. rivera02

rivera02 Well-Known Member

Ahh nice..wasn't showing up in the mobile browser for some reason
  7. BonJoviGirl

BonJoviGirl Well-Known Member

Thanks just ordered it with the 50% off coupon.
  8. mills23

mills23 Well-Known Member

It don't go in the cart for me it says contact your local retailers. Where did you get the coupon?
  9. drexappeal

You have to register the phone on Samsung's site. Hmmm...are you ordering from the US?

-EDIT- Just tried it right now. Looks like they are all sold out again.
    mills23 likes this.
  10. jwither

jwither Well-Known Member

Like drexappeal said, register your phone on samsung.com.

They'll e-mail the coupon to whatever e-mail address you give them. It should be for 50% off any item 49.99 or less, and be good for 90 days.
  11. metsnfins

metsnfins Active Member

I'm going to do this

That comes with a battery and charger right?
  12. BonJoviGirl

BonJoviGirl Well-Known Member

Make sure you check your spam folder if you don't see it that's where mine went to.
    jwither likes this.
  13. drexappeal

Yup