Extra Nexus 4 bumper caseTips

1. Shotlimesalt

Shotlimesalt Well-Known Member

Much like many others, one of my attempts went through and Google gave me an extra Bumper case. I attempted to cancel it, but it appears it has gone through and is on its way. Anyone interested?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

Me, me, me!!
  3. Shotlimesalt

Rxpert83 likes this.
  4. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

Damnit
  5. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

Heh. Wish I would have picked one up earlier. In my frantic F5'ing earlier today, I completely forgot about the bumper. Not that I really wanted it, but feel it needs some sort of protection. Shame that its sold out as well.
  6. Shotlimesalt

It appears Google has given me another extra bumper! Lol

First to answer this question gets it.

Name and number and the passage Samuel L Jackson says in pulp fiction before he kills a motherF***er! Go!
  7. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Well-Known Member

Ezekial 25-17

Shotlimesalt likes this.
  8. Shotlimesalt

9. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Well-Known Member

10. Bob Loblaw1

You're like Santa. But the big question is, who gets the extra N4 if indeed you do get an extra? You going to ebay with that bad boy?
  11. Shotlimesalt

No.. Google caught it and claimed it was a glitch and cancelled that order :(
  12. Shotlimesalt

I just got another email about my order. Apparently they are modifying my order and by the sound of it I'll only be getting one extra bumper. I guess ups just won't deliver the extra?[​IMG]
  13. Bob Loblaw1

Yeah right! And watch the UPS guy leave the Bumpers and send back the Phone! Lol