Extra Seidio Innocase II holster?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. certifiedfryguy

certifiedfryguy Active Member This Topic's Starter

So i received my Innocase Combo II today and put the phone in the case, put the holster on my belt then put the phone in the holster. Walked down to our workshop and the holster got snagged on a machine arm sticking out and ripped it completely off my belt and broke the belt clip. The phone is fine but the case is a bit scratched and the holster is unrepairable. I dont think i want to risk my Evo in a super glued holster.

Anyway i'm posting this to see if anyone else who maybe ordered the combo has a Innocase II holster that their not using anymore that they can sell me? Ordering from Seidio/Amazon is my last resort but hopefully someone out there has an extra.

Advertisement
  2. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

I'd order the combo on amazon and sell the case on eBay.

3. certifiedfryguy

certifiedfryguy Active Member This Topic's Starter

Was thinking about doing that. Either that or just order a different color and keep one as a backup or alternate.

4. Steeler

Steeler Well-Known Member

I used these for 2 days, then I decided to just use the inner case that came with this holster combo. Do you want to buy these pieces?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. habitual.line.stepper

habitual.line.stepper Well-Known Member

Go buy the Platinum case/holder combo at best buy, it's just a rebranded seidio innocase II and its only 29.99-34.99 for the combo.