Extreme cyber monday sale @ virgin mobile!

Last Updated:

1. wafflecow

wafflecow Well-Known Member

hey everyone to those who weren't aware - Most insane sale on virginmobileusa.com (i think there's also a 20% off code floating around too - use "save20")
    Now is definitely the time to buy or transfer in if you've been thinking about it!

50% off! Motorola Triumph = $149.909 (299.99 reg) or $120+/- with extra coupon 20% off code
    LG Optimus Slider = $99.99 (199.99 reg)
    LG Optimus V = $64.99

crazy i would have just bought my triumph brand new if I knew this was coming..though that's how it always is i guess!

2. hiwatt

hiwatt Well-Known Member

I think this sale is indefinite, not just tomorrow. Makes me think at least a few new phones are coming to the lineup either right before xmas or just after the new year.
  3. wafflecow

wafflecow Well-Known Member

that's a very good thought it sounds like a good one too..
  4. hiwatt

hiwatt Well-Known Member

I noticed if you just pull up the VM website it say those phones are now on sale, with no expiration date indicated. Clicking on your link, it says Monday only. Confused, but a good deal at any rate.
  5. amk2795

amk2795 Well-Known Member

Oh, of course xD
  6. UnixPimp

UnixPimp Well-Known Member

This is an incredible deal. $150 (or $120 with the promo code) almost makes the Triumph a risk free purchase, considering the up and down reviews of that phone.
  7. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

If I hadn't just purchased 3 Optimus Vs (two on Friday) I would try the Triumph for this price for sure.