1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

extreme lag with the dialer?Support

1. drtobaggan

drtobaggan Well-Known Member

anybody else experience extreme lag sometimes with the dialer? sometimes it takes forever to make the call, or to bring up the keypad during the call, or come back from the screen being blacked out. is there a program i can use to replace the actual phone program? I know you can replace the dialer/contacts app but that's not what controls the actual call.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Prime85

Prime85 Well-Known Member

I used to till I started using LG optimize
  3. drtobaggan

drtobaggan Well-Known Member

i have the optimizer and have everything clicked. still laggy, unfortunately.
  4. Prime85

Prime85 Well-Known Member

Use the stock Task killer, Kill each app in there one by one and check if the keypad is still laggy after each one.

I have found that the apps that need to be closed out after using or they will drastically slow the phone are

1. Phandroid (Worst with resources)
    2. Facebook
    3. Browser

only use the stock task killer since any other will actually make it worse.
  5. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

I have the same issue I bought the Kanaida app but still the lagging is there so yes I feel your pain with this issue might go to the store and have them give me another one.
  6. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Only thing the LG Opt app does is add 2 build prop edits to lock home in memory and an edit for touch responsiveness. Doesnt actually make the phone faster. Also the sd speed increase doesn't work because it doesn't change the amount of read ahead cache. Its still at 128kb which what it is from the factory.