Extremely Low sound?

Last Updated:

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member

Alright so i got my droid yesterday, everything was fine. It was loud and everything. Last night i was looking up a youtube video, could barely hear it even when the volume was up on high. Now even my notification "droid" voice is so low, even my music is. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Advertisement
  2. Vance

Vance Well-Known Member

This has happened to a few of us. Just turn the phone all the way off and then back on again and all will be right with the world.

Of course, you should first just check to see what your media volume is set at (in the settings), but if it is all the way up and still very quiet, then that is the solution we have found that works.
  3. take out the battery, put it back in
  4. HOTHEAD

HOTHEAD Well-Known Member

Happened to me & would not reset (even with battery pull). Phone#2 and counting
  5. MoJoPi

MoJoPi New Member

happened to me because I placed the screen protector over the speaker thus giving me cause to remove the word 'savant' from my title.
  6. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member

Awesome dudes it fixed it, thanks a lot. Another question i took my droid off the charger about an hour ago from full charger its a 80 already? No apps running, just been texting. I saw the video that it lasted for like 7.1 hours. I dont think ill get close to that
  7. Vance

Vance Well-Known Member

Buetooth or wifi running? Also, use taskkiller to see what is running or just use it to kill all the running apps.
  8. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member

Nope lol only got 4 things running, email, messaging, alarm, and advanced task killer. Weird i know
  9. Wolfdroid

Wolfdroid Active Member

I had the same problem, very low audio volume when playing Music, Video's, YouTube, etc. Media volume was at 100%, so i pulled the battery and everything is back to normal.