ezPdf Reader Pro - Doubts / Questions

1. fonduekid

fonduekid Well-Known Member

Hi People,

Can someone please tell me how I can search for the text inside a PDF, with ezPdf Reader Pro, without opening the PDF file in question?

Like windows search.. Is it possible? I tried to search from the default page of ezPdf Pro, but that is only for the file name?

If I search for a word in the text of one of the PDF files, it doesn't work! Is this true or am I missing something?

Another question: Is it possible to search for the annotations? Let's say, I have 2 pdf files (among 10) with annotations (like "good paper", "bad paper").. now is it possible to search for "good paper" and get the pdf file in which I made that annotation?

The last question is not necessarily applicable to ezpdf pro, but I would like to know if its possible in that, or if there are any other app's that would let me search the annotations as well?

Thanks in advance.. Cheers.

Advertisement
  2. fonduekid

fonduekid Well-Known Member

Update

I'd written to the developer (Unidocs) of ezPDF Reader Pro and this is what they had to tell me (personal email communication):

Hope this info clears up any similar doubts anyone else might have. Hope they implement this summary of annotations at least (and a search function for this annotation summary)....

Cheers..