• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have an issue with PDF editing app. So right now I have a PDF file that I must fill out for my customers that I help throughout the day. I am currently using ezPDF app but the issue that I am running into is that I have a master copy of the file I must fill out. When I fill out the form it saves the master copy with the customers information and I do not want that.

What I am trying to achieve here is I want to fill out the master copy of the file then save it as one filled out and still have my master copy blank. I tried saving it as another PDF, but my master copy is still filled out with the customers information.

Any Help would be appriecated
Thanks in advance.

You could use a file manager (like EStrongs File Explorer) for making a copy of the master file and then to rename the copy. Then you could edit the copy with the PDF reader.

If you open the PDF file with EStrongs then EStrongs will start the PDF reader :)

EDIT: To your issue with ezPDF Reader: When I've edited a PDF with ezPDF and leaved without saving then ezPDF has created automatically a copy of the original file. The file was named xxxx.annotated.pdf

Harry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones