F1 2012

1. Saw there was a 2011 thread, now almost three races into 2012 and no new thread :eek:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Only a few hours left till race time...

Anybody got any predictions?
  3. Is anyone playing the Pirelli fantasy game on speed?
  4. gdasilva16

gdasilva16 Well-Known Member

missed the race. Team Ferrari here.
  5. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

I just love watching any type of car racing!
  6. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Closest season in several years? ;)

No single team is (yet) showing dominance, with the Big Three (Ferrari, MacLaren and Red Bull) pretty evenly matched and many of the mid-table runners looking like they're about ready to step up.

Roll on Barcelona! :D
  7. gdasilva16

Barcelona is gonna be interesting. i can feel it. haha.
  8. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

great race today
  9. gdasilva16

I agree. Although I do think that if Alonso would've pit to change the tires around lap 55 to lap 60 he would'be caught back up to pastor and passed him. They were both sliding all over the track
  10. Lee_DAP

Lee_DAP Member

Hamilton to Mercedes for next season... What does everybody think of this? Looks like the title is Alonso's this season!
  11. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Yea, shame Alonso's an arrogant ****. Ham, well, pretty much all he knows is mclarren so it's good to see him try something new, but I'm not sure merc have a car worthy of performing as it would need to. And that will just delay Hamilton further, at least with mclarren he knows the deal as well as the rest of the team.
  12. RED_

RED_ Well-Known Member

Incase anyone pops back here I'd like to mention my android app. It's all about the History of F1.

Not trying to advertise but being a huge F1 fan it just seems like the right place to put this. For what it's worth, I'm a McLaren fan although I'm more into the engineering side of F1, hope we fix our reliability issues for next season.

My app: F1 History. Link takes you to the play store.
    Speed Daemon likes this.
  13. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

Thanks RED_!

I can't say that I'm a great fan of motorsports as a spectator (and lack the funds to be a participant), but if I had the time, I'd watch more Formula racing.

Cheers!