• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fable 2: Game of the Year

I don't hate them, but they aren't the reason I buy the system. I have Halo 3. It's fun to play with friends, but the only reason I bought it right when it came out was because I got it through a friend's friend who works for MS ($30 shipped).

To me, Halo = Resistance = GoW = Haze = COD = MOH = etc.

I realize some people will say the same with RPG's (Fable = Jade Empire = FF = etc), but that's my perrogative.

I'm looking forward to MUA2 on the 360. LittleBigPlanet is probably the next PS3 game. I might get Resistance 2 and/or Left 4 Dead depending on how many of my friends decide to get it.

I'm hooked back into NHL 09 on the PS3 right now. However, I hate what the Madden franchise has become.

My XBox isn't going anywhere. Fable has at least 2 more times through the storyline to go. If anything, my Wii has been the biggest waste of money. It rarely gets used. Maybe having Wii Fit will help as the wife and I are starting to use it more.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones