• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

fable 3 kingmaker

jaybo1973

Android Expert
Aug 27, 2010
Nottinghamshire
Hi all

The idea of kingmaker is awesome but it is done poorly. Dropping flags in real locations to occupy territory is great. It gets people out and about. The reality, you don't need to. You can drop all your flags in the same place and still get the points. You should really have to drop em at least 100m apart and be able to see existing flags on the map.

Are there any similar games done better?

Parallel Kingdom does the same thing only it is it's own game. Be prepared to do lots of grinding though and a lot of territory is already taken, at least in my area.

I played it for a few months and it was just to hard to claim territory from people who haven't been online for over a year. But it is a pretty decent game just don't zoom in and out as it never worked right on my phone and screwed up my maps.

Upvote 0
Parallel Kingdom does the same thing only it is it's own game. Be prepared to do lots of grinding though and a lot of territory is already taken, at least in my area.

I played it for a few months and it was just to hard to claim territory from people who haven't been online for over a year. But it is a pretty decent game just don't zoom in and out as it never worked right on my phone and screwed up my maps.

This sounds a bit more like it. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones