Face book contact picture not showing up

Last Updated:

1. titillidie

titillidie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

some of the people in my contacts, which are linked to their facebook, do not show up with a pic. even though their status updates do... how can i fix this?

Advertisement
  2. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

3. titillidie

i did search, but i wasnt able to find my exact problem. i have most of my contacts, even though they dont update the pic. but there are a select few that just dont update. i have removed them from my phone and face book and started a new contact and everything, but it wont add a pic of them.

4. astrobill

astrobill Well-Known Member

One thing to check is to make sure you LINK everyone's phone numbers in your phone book to their Facebook contact. Open a contact that appears to have the issue using your "People" application. Then, look for the small chain-link icon in the upper right and see if it's "broken" or "not linked." If it is, try pressing it, then select the relevant Facebook contact when it asks you to select a contact to link.

If that doesn't work, another thing to do is check the settings for Facebook in the Menu-->Settings-->Accounts & Synch and make sure Facebook is set to synch, and also check the synch frequency.

5. titillidie

yea, they are all linked. not sure why, but some of them just dont show up while others done the same exact way are. but the profile picture update thing is anoying too. might just switch back to 1.5?!?